Fox body mustang color

• Sponsors (?)

You have to live with it. I like that green very much , but if you keep the car for years will you get sick of it. Also if you dont do the inside of the doors it will look real bad. Hope you dont have a red interior,

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
This is the colour I’m looking at with these chrome wheels
A bold and period appropriate color. The hot pink and blinding yellow from cir. 91 would not look as good.
I really like some of the recent OEM candy apple like metallic reds, but they need more curved panels. A solid color will be good on your car.

I was thinking a lime green ish wrap on mine also. But im undecided for now. Ill tell you this, DIY, live with the flaws and be done for $500. Im cheap tho. Then i wanted to go p-51 theme but that'll get expensive being custom made i assume.

Def. Just do whatever you want.

I was thinking a lime green ish wrap on mine also. But im undecided for now. Ill tell you this, DIY, live with the flaws and be done for $500. Im cheap tho. Then i wanted to go p-51 theme but that'll get expensive being custom made i assume.

Def. Just do whatever you want.

Then you can name the car Watermelon because it'll have red on the inside of the hatch, doors, jams, etc :)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users