FS: 18" ROH Drift R Wheels(Staggered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JZA70_MK3

May 31, 2010
Name: Sai Thao
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (559)577-4175(text okay)
Note: I am new to this forum, but I am an active member on both Supraforums and Supramania with a 100% legitimate feedback score. So please, buy with confidence!

Hey guys. I have a set of wheels that I have up for sale. These are staggered ROH Drift R wheels. I have only had the set for about over a month after I got it from a member on Zilvia forums. The wheels are in great condition. There is little to no rash on any of the wheels. The paint on the spokes and chrome of the lips are still in very good condition. There is absolutely no fade, scratches or peeling whatsoever. These are great quality looking wheels for the money. The lip in the rear wheels are very sexy. I almost ejaculated in my pants the first time I put them on my Supra and I'm sure it will do the same for you! I'm just estimating from the top of my head, but I would say they weigh in at about 20 lbs a piece. They will come with center caps and very good tires as well. But wait! It doesn't end there! The buyer will also receive a free Shasta Cola soda and a picture of Jessica Alba without make-up on! So buy them!!! Here are the specs and pictures of them:

ROH Drift R Wheels (Gloss Black w/deep chrome lip) (Made in Australia):
Fronts: 18x8.5 +32 et (1.5" front lip)
Rears: 18x9.5 +38 et (3" rear lip)
Bolt pattern: 5x114.3

Tires:
Fronts: 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sport w/over 80% tread left
Rears: 285/35/18 Nitto Extreme 555DR w/over 70% tread left

Pics:
IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3047.jpg

IMG_3051.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

IMG_3057.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3092.jpg

I will take more detailed pictures of the wheels themselves and post them up. Keep in mind that they are on my car and I daily drive my car so the tires will be gaining some mileage. So buy them now!! I would like to get $600+shipping for this. I will cover Paypal fees. I will entertain trades only for wheels with deep rear lips. You can call/text/email/PM me and I will answer everything to the best of my abilities.

Rate, comment, subscribe. Buy!!

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.