FS/FT: 1983 GT Vert w/ 331 Stroker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerdog80

Feb 21, 2010
This is not a project car by any means. It's ready to drive, right now. This car has only seen one pass at the track and other than that, occasionally driven and garage stored otherwise. Never raced or beat on. I have a clear, green Oklahoma Title in hand. Car is located in SW Oklahoma Everything else built to handle the power. Price is 6500 or best offer.

No rust anywhere on the car and there never has been. The front end has been swapped over to a 1985 front since I didn't care for the look of the '83 much. Swapped over the side moldings as well to match. No stains or tears in the interior at all.

The only 'issue' is the back plastic window has a crack in it. Since the car sits in the garage when I'm not driving it, I never cared to replace it. Dash pad also have the common cracks at the speaker locations (see pictures). Two tiny rock chips on the drivers side. Both will get filled at some point when I feel the urge.

Everything in the car works as it supposed to. A/C is filled with R-12 and blows VERY cold. Alpine headunit w/Ipod hook up. Viper alarm system.

Drivetrain modification's include:

331 Stroker, built by Carrol's Performance in Athens, Georgia.
Probe 331 Stroker Kit w/Forged Pistons and Cast Steel Crankshaft.
Edlebrock Performer Aluminum heads, ported and polished w/titanium valves
Edlebrock Performer Intake
Holley 600cfm Carburetor
FRPP 1:6 Roller Rockers. 10:1 Compression (only 91-93 Octane fuel)
Jay Allen roller cam (mild street set up w/ 226 @.050 duration, .552 lift and 110 LSA)
Electric fan
Mangaflow Exhaust
Lentech Street Terminator Lock-Up AOD
3000 stall torque converter
FRPP aluminum driveshaft
8.8 rear with 3:55 FRPP gears
Welded in frame stiffeners
BBK Underdrive Pulleys

For trades, I'm looking for 93-95 Cobras or exceedingly clean early 90's Foxes or SN95 that have been modded but not to the point where it can't see a road trip or two. HIGHLY motivated to move this one since I never drive it, the wife HATES it and since two of our other cars just got totaled out from a massive hail storm recently, I've got the go ahead from the warden to spend some money. PM or email: [email protected]

View more pics here: 1983 Mustang Photobucket Black hood stripe is no longer on the car (hated the way it looked).

1983MustangBrickWall5-1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.