FS - Kooks 2" LT headers 302 motor & 3.5" X pipe - pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

blown349

May 15, 2007
Please read entire description, as most questions could possibly be answered here.

Up for grabs are my Kooks LT headers for a fox mustang 302 based motor.
They are the angle pattern like TFS-R heads, but I am including the adapter plates and all necessary hardware for bolting them to common heads that you may have. (Don’t have pics yet of the adapter plates yet. I will in a day or so).
I don’t have the part number, so don’t ask.
They are 2” primary with 3.5” collectors with EGT bungs in each primary.
These have a factory coating from Kooks that is not flaking/wearing/peeling at all. No dents on the bottoms from wheelies either.
I had these on my 347 R block with Vic Jr heads.
They also have the 02 bungs and an extra bung on the passenger side for a wideband.
As you know, each tube is removable for easy installation. I have had almost every kind of long tube header possible for a fox and these have been the easiest to install.
I have messaged a couple of tubes around the starter, but you cannot see this when installed. I can provide pics of this area if needed.

Price: Kooks headers - I am asking 600 plus the ride and paypal fees.

The pictures in the engine bay are what they look like when installed. Nothing else is included in sale.

Header Pictures:

View attachment 234076

View attachment 234077

View attachment 234078

View attachment 234079

I also have a 3.5” diameter X pipe for sale that was matted to these headers. They have hollowed out Dynomax catalytic converters welded in each side. It is law to have cats where I live, this is the reason for this. No dents/scrapes/rust on the X pipe. It was used for 500 miles. Someone could easily remove the cats and weld in a piece of pipe eliminating the cats if need be. SPINTECH MUFFLERS NOT INCLUDED!

Price: X pipe – I am asking 175 plus the ride and paypal fees.

X pipe Pictures: (mufflers not included)

View attachment 234080

X pipe installed

View attachment 234081

They are currently on the car and don’t want to pull them off until sold.
All lowball offers will be ignored.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.