Full MAC Exhaust with Cats ?

I've searched this site and could not find an answer to my question.

I have a full MAC exhaust system which includes the following:
1-5/8" Ceramic coated Long tubes (2.5" Collector / manual tranny)
Prochamber
mid-pipes
mufflers
3" chrome tail pipes

This car will need to pass Texas emissions, so I'll want to include cats. As such, I purchased a pair of Pypes, high flow, cats. If you're not familiar with them, they are much smaller than stock, low profile, and very low restriction.

It appears these should go where the mid pipes are. The mid-pipes are located between the prochamber and mufflers.

For those of you WHO HAVE installed cats on this configuration, I would appreciate you sharing your experiences...and of course, pics are worth 1,000 words.

Thanks in advance.

-D

• Sponsors (?)

Here is a pic: http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt67/DonMaximo/Mustang/Undercarriage/undercarriage.jpg

I've searched this site and could not find an answer to my question.

I have a full MAC exhaust system which includes the following:
1-5/8" Ceramic coated Long tubes (2.5" Collector / manual tranny)
Prochamber
mid-pipes
mufflers
3" chrome tail pipes

This car will need to pass Texas emissions, so I'll want to include cats. As such, I purchased a pair of Pypes, high flow, cats. If you're not familiar with them, they are much smaller than stock, low profile, and very low restriction.

It appears these should go where the mid pipes are. The mid-pipes are located between the prochamber and mufflers.

For those of you WHO HAVE installed cats on this configuration, I would appreciate you sharing your experiences...and of course, pics are worth 1,000 words.

Thanks in advance.

-D