GA: FT/FS 1997 HP Twin Turbo Cobra BLK/BLK

Status
Not open for further replies.
GA: FT 1997 HP Twin Turbo Cobra BLK/BLK

1997 Cobra
Blk w/Blk Leather
87,000 on body
10,000 on Engine and performance parts

So here's the deal, I'm putting my cobra up pretty much for trade only, but will consider any cash offers. As of right this second the turbos are off and getting rebuilt. Car will be put back together in a few weeks, but I wanted to get this out for anyone that could be interested as I'm getting stationed in San Antonio in the next month and would like to maybe get a deal done before i leave. We're trying to buy a house and need to consolidate my toys. I have my Subaru WRX up for sale too :( now on to the car.

Most people that have never built a turbo car with good parts and have no idea how much money it takes to do it. So that being said, I know I will be taking a huge loss on the car, but I will not just give it away.

I will start off with the bad of the car, which is the Exterior - 6 or 7/10- Extremely faded and oxidized, with some light dents and the antenna will need replaced. That is it for the bad, the car just needs a good paint job.

Interior- 9/10 - usual wear on drivers bolster other than that, perfect and clean.

The big stuff:
HP Performance 50mm Kit - added TurboWerx Exa Scavenge Pump
Proline Built shortblock - 8.5:1 compression, stock heads with stiffer valve springs and Melling oil pump
MMR TKO600/Spec 3+
BBS RK's 18X8.5/18X10 - front tires are brand new nitto 555's and will have new rear tires prior to trade.
Strange 31 spline / Auburn diff/ 3.55 gears
MGW Orange handle shifter
Baer EradiSpeed 2-peice Front rotors/braided brake lines/Hawk Brake pads
Dual Aeroforce Scan Guages
Greddy Profec B Boost controller
MM Adjustable LCA
MM UCA
MM Full length Subframe Connectors
UPR front Coilovers
H&R Sport Springs - Rear
60# injectors
Sullivan Fuel Rails
03/04 Cobra Tank/modified Hat w/dual Walboro 255's
SCT multi-tune chip

I have every single receipt for each part and hour paid for to put the car together.

The car will also have a fresh tune once it's put back together. I expect mid 600's.

i'm really just looking for a motorcyle in trade and these are the bikes i'm looking an 09-up GSXR750-1000, 09-up ZX10R, any Newer Ducati/Triumph/Harley - plus cash on top. The amount of extra cash really depends on bike mileage, mods, etc.

I'm wary to accept any other vehicals as offers, but if it's a camero ss, Trans AM WS6 or Fox notch i may be interested as well, still will need some cash though.

ATTENTION
*****Thank you all so far for your interest in the car thus far, but for those that may want to purchase out right, PM me an offer. You can choose to low ball me as that is your right, but you will just be wasting your time (and mine). That is the reason I am asking for trade because I know most will not want to pay what I want for it in cash*******

Here's some pics, will have interior pics up soon!

DSC00769.jpg

DSC00771.jpg

DSCN0946.jpg

DSC03409-1.jpg

IMG_4996.jpg

Previous Race Gas Tune
SCAN0001.jpg

Previous Pump Gas Tune
View attachment 172268

And one for fun, my daughter :)
View attachment 172269

Attachments

• DSC00769.jpg
    DSC00769.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 322
  • DSC00771.jpg
    DSC00771.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 393
  • DSCN0946.jpg
    DSCN0946.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC03409-1.jpg
    DSC03409-1.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 411
  • IMG_4996.jpg
    IMG_4996.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 189
  • SCAN0001.jpg
    SCAN0001.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 184
  • SCAN0003.jpg
    SCAN0003.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC01235.jpg
    DSC01235.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 186
  • Sponsors (?)

Would you be interested in a 05 CBR 1000? And how much ya looking to get for the car? Thanks
Pm sent

too bad you are getting rid of that. we have a nice quarter mile track with the ford vs. chevy show down happening every year down here in san antonio! good luck with the sale !
Well, i just sold my subie WRX yesterday, so now i'm not truly in a hurry to sell it now. So you may just see it in the area. We're looking in the Northside school district and i'll be working over at lackland.

UPDATE: car is back together! Really just needs a good updated tune, turbos are definitely coming on faster and stronger. I'm actually posting this on the road to our new home, San Antonio, TX. As string as she's running now, I may keep her ;)

Keep the trades coming!

-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.