gears and snow bad mix??

I have 3.73's in my DD and love them. Sure, 4.10's could be more fun but I think it's a nice "mild" gear for what I was looking for. 1st gear goes so quick I could only imagine 4.10's. I can start out in 2nd gear as if it were 1st on stock 3.27's.

• Sponsors (?)

Well thank you everyone, and yes tom i did not do a search because i knew everyone would still reply to this thread and that their would be at least one person (you) who would give me a hard time for not using the search button. Sorry i guess i'm just impatient. I have Cooper lifeline tires i don't know how good they are but my fiance had them on her formula 350 and she got around just fine in the snow.

Thanks again Everybody!!!!

Nick

I just got 3.73's last year, and snow tires are a must. If you're not willing to spend the cash on some winter tires, you might as well park it. And two tips, get used to starting in 2nd gear and if you aren't going to have some weight in the trunk, never, ever let your gas tank get below 1/4.

Oh, and if you feel that the posted speed limit is just a suggestion, and taking road trips in record time is your thing, get used to the high rev's with gears.