GET IN HERE GUYS, WHATS THE BEST LOOKING CAR????

newedgestang02

May 5, 2008
Hey guys, Just was thinking on the ride home from school. With all of these amazing cars that we drive, what is the most clean, crisp, siniser looking car that just takes your breathe away. Doesnt have to be just ford products. Seriously stop and think about all the cars youve seen in your life, If someone said, If you had to choose one car to keep for the rest of your life....WHAT WOULD IT BE???

I honestly opinion is definetly!!!

2003 TORCH RED 10th anniversary cobra coupe.:hail2:
My brother bought one 2 years ago with 3k miles on it. I vividly remeber the ride home from the gentlemens house after purchased. It felt like we were in a space craft. The looks people were giving us, the smell of the leather, the wine of that blower.The styling is simply put....perfection!! God dam it seriously gives me goose bumps....

That is my honest answer..... whats yours?????:flag:

#2 my 02 TORCH RED GT...........:( .......BUT HEY ATLEAST ITS RELATED TO A COBRA?

• Sponsors (?)

+ 1 for the Cobra Coupe, but i prefer black though....everytime i see one i feel soo down because i want one Sooooo bad...but its going to be awhile till i get one....i'm determind to own one

if we are talking recent.....i would say that a mach 1 is one of the nastiest looking cars out there. the dome of the hood into the shaker scoop are bad ass. all it needs is a 99-01 cobra bumper with chin spoiler and a 03-04 cobra style rear and it would be the sickest looking stang in recent memory

It would be this car. These are pics I took from the Mid-America Ford and Shelby meet in Tulsa.

Twin Turbo 5.4L DOHC with a 6 speed. Mystichrome = :drool:

048.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg

043.jpg

Attachments

• 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 140
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 127
The 03 Sonic Blue Cobra coupe was my dream car for years, I now have one and love it to death.
The exotics that I love I would not want to drive regularly so I guess this is my ultimate favarite car :shrug:
IMG_2656.jpg

I am gonna have to retract my last post. I love my car tremendously but have thought about this question all day and there is one other car that excites me more then mine and gives me wood every time I see one in person. I love the style, performance and luxury of the DBS :drool:
Aston.jpg

there a lots and of lots of great looking cars from exotics to classic muscle cars to modern performance cars...but it's really, really hard to top this one:
Ferrari-250-GTO.jpg

Ferrari 250 gto

Attachments

• Ferrari-250-GTO.jpg
    Ferrari-250-GTO.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 116