get this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to know your kid!

I say that if you think your kid is responsible enough to have a high performance car and you can afford it then their is no problem is them having one. I had a 5.0 when I was 16 and never got in trouble with it. Sure all my friends always wanted to dragrace me but I just never fell to the temptation. It's all about knowing your kids.

And another seeming contradiction - That user name and avatar! Lol! And she doesn't want her girls to act like they're teenagers when they're 54! ~snerk~

And thank goodness for all that Mexican labor. Keeps us in produce!! Not to mention companies like Acme Brick, Michelangelo's Frozen Foods...they would both have to shut down operations but for the labor they recruit straight outta Mexico. Of course they get them temporary Visa's, but when they expire, they just let 'em keep on workin'. It's a total crock. They can't get the decidedly white folk to work at these companies...nope - they prefer to stand at every intersection of IH35 with their pathetic cardboard signs. She doesn't know what she's talking about. Typical blather from a so-called "conservative" "wild chick".

Your posts smell of Excon (sniff - or maybe it's actually you who smell of him...?)!

Anyway, you shanty-town dwelling, 20-20 drinking table-dancer (whilst we're slinging mud), for your info, I'm so white, I'm almost blue!

I read with humor your comments about how you don't know why everyone here kisses a and how much you like Excon's style, so I thought I'd post something contradictory to your own obvious point of view and see how you dealt with it. Weeeeeeell lookee here, yet another infantile bottom-feeder who loves to dish it out, but can't take it. Ah well.

So, what you doing tomorrow night?

Just because wildchic made a very flametory statement dont start slaming everyone who lives in Temecula. NO I dont agree with her, but your statement that people who live in Temecula, cant afford a house in San Diego is check the Real Estate listings. Also Temecula is a very clean low crime enviorment where I thought would be best for my kids to grow up. Temecula has some of the best schools in CA. I grew up in San Diego and most of my family still live in S.D. take a look at a 600K house in San Diego it will only be about 1900sqft if that. I spent my money on the 3200sqft house with the three car garage, and drive an hour to work. I understand your comments were directed at wildchic, but damn how did we get on this subject anyway.

At least EXCON stays on the topic of motor vehicles even if he trys to pass his opinion as fact!

"Hillbillie Performance Fan"

Meat

Meat-

My point precisely. That same 3200 sq. ft. house in La Jolla or Del Mar is going to set you back over $1 million! Temecula IS a suburb of San Diego county. The driving factor behind the explosion of development in the Temecula area is the high cost of housing in San Diego and Orange county. I never said Temecula was horrible. I'm glad you enjoy living there. That being said, I'd rather live in La Jolla and so would most people who know the area. Enjoy the commute!

The GT makes the commute enjoyable enough! Just got to watch out for the Chippies!

OH Yeah, and La Jolla is nice if you can afford it! most of the houses in that area cost more than a 1 mil. thats BIG money.

If you got that kind of Dough, the Ponys you drive are more than likely the Italian Prancing Breed.

Meat

So exactly how many oranges did you have to pick to get enough money for a down payment? Or better yet....how in the hell did you get financed without a Social Security number?

And your comment........."People like Wldchic remind me that the KKK is still alive and well"................you said it, not me!

As far as my user name and avatar..........it lets everyone know I am a girly girl...........not a BULLDIKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.