Getting back into da "Mustang Game" gotta a itch for a Notch....Post Pics Pleez

WOW, sick thread... i found this coupe and it almost made me fall out of my chair... i REALLY wish these wheels were still available :drool: :drool: :drool: but apparently they're discontinued

344639_229_full.jpg

American Racing Longboards

• Sponsors (?)

:drool:

Anyone wanna trade me mine for a notch? :shrug:

:banana:

I bet Dave would :nice:

Yeah ... but Lynn would kill me. No, really. She would. She would kill me dead. She would beat me to death with the stock shifter handle from her Capri. :(

:lol:

If not, he needs help.

I would think anyone willing to trade the kind of car you have in the shape it's in for a beat-up and run-to-death heap like my notch be more in need of professional psychiatric help than I would be for wanting to jump on that kind of an unbalanced trade. I love my notch and all, even if it may seem like an absolute turd to most folks, but your hatch is just ... ohhhhhh... *shudder, shudder* :drool:

Yeah ... but Lynn would kill me. No, really. She would. She would kill me dead. She would beat me to death with the stock shifter handle from her Capri. :(

I would think anyone willing to trade the kind of car you have in the shape it's in for a beat-up and run-to-death heap like my notch be more in need of professional psychiatric help than I would be for wanting to jump on that kind of an unbalanced trade. I love my notch and all, even if it may seem like an absolute turd to most folks, but your hatch is just ... ohhhhhh... *shudder, shudder* :drool:

Thanks man. I didn't mean it with any disrespect. Cuz now that I own this car and am slowly putting my touches on it even though it came with alot already.....I'm not sure I could part with it for much much more. Hell I've spent at least 30 hours just touching up the engine bay and now I own that work!

Thanks man. I didn't mean it with any disrespect. Cuz now that I own this car and am slowly putting my touches on it even though it came with alot already.....I'm not sure I could part with it for much much more. Hell I've spent at least 30 hours just touching up the engine bay and now I own that work!

BTW, I've been thinking about it and maybe you shouldn't go with a supercharger..
B&G turbo kit. $2500

Only reason I'd be upset is because we drove that Notch, with your sister in it, to the Lake to sprinkle your Grandmother's ashes and you used the key to open the box. :shrug: If it weren't for that very reason, I'd kill you if you didn't make that trade. :D