GMP MUSTANG WHEEL SWAP

Thanks for the heads up. No worries. LOL I have 5 freakin' GMP's on the way. Um...I guess the non-AutoArt/GMP Stangs are being moved down in the display case, and the non-Stangs are going OUT. These new ones will get put up on the top tier :D

Yay for toys :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

LOL I know but they were too good of deals to pass up so I had to jump: 89 drag car in burgundy, 93 Cobra R, Steeda Cobra, 89 red convertible, and your 86 SVO.

I have the maroon drag car on the way and am going to want to trade up to the copper one I think. Will have to see it in person before I decide if I like the color enough to keep it or not.

Other than a private seller your best bet IS going to be the $105 cost on ebay, at least until they're not so new.

I have the maroon drag car on the way and am going to want to trade up to the copper one I think. Will have to see it in person before I decide if I like the color enough to keep it or not.

Other than a private seller your best bet IS going to be the $105 cost on ebay, at least until they're not so new.

Dave pm me and you can either stop by my place or I can meet up with you and show you the copper one that I have, you are not far from me....yet anyway :D.