GMP MUSTANG WHEEL SWAP

• Sponsors (?)

Got my white '89 GT

untitled2.jpg

Last edited:
My first one i looked at was a maroon '87 GT 5-spd with grey interior and T-tops. I wanted it cuz of the t-tops, but the rest of the car was in sad shape. On the disappointing ride home I saw my '88 LX on the lot of a Honda dealership and bought it that day. best purchase i've ever made

I dunno, did the white ones come with a soft top? I have an Ertl high-end series Saleen SA-20 and it has a soft top that looks kinda like that...not as loose, but still somewhat similar.

Those are some nice ones Dave :nice:. I just got my new GMP streetfighter Cobra from ups friday from gmp, the new dark gray one with the black wheels & stripes. I'll gets some pics soon, it looks cool in person vs the gmp web site etc.

Cool! I sold my Shelby GT500 to get the Shelby GT, I like it better as far as aesthetics go. No need to have such similar cars taking up valuable space here ;)

The Shelby is cool, but I noticed it's got an automatic shifter and manual pedals. :scratch: Also has door windows, which is a cool touch. The Welly Saleen doesn't have windows but my old Welly SVO does. Odd how they choose that stuff. I haven't taken the Saleen out of the box to check it out or display it yet but it looks hot on the outside and for the $$ that's all that matters.

Check this out, new from Welly:
2526_blu.jpg

I had to buy it, that color is great.

So...anyone want a GMP Cobra R or SVO? Those are ones I can stand to give up as I again run out of room :p

Check this out, new from Welly:
2526_blu.jpg

I had to buy it, that color is great.

So...anyone want a GMP Cobra R or SVO? Those are ones I can stand to give up as I again run out of room :p

I bought that same Welly GT. The color is what made me want it. It that a factory OEM color? It looks almost like Hissin Cobra's Brither or cousin's 86GT.

Is the Cobra R the normal one or the Steeda R? PM me what you want for it. I'm not sure if i'll take it though. I kinda told myself to stop buying these things for a while

I bought that same Welly GT. The color is what made me want it. It that a factory OEM color? It looks almost like Hissin Cobra's Brither or cousin's 86GT.

Is the Cobra R the normal one or the Steeda R? PM me what you want for it. I'm not sure if i'll take it though. I kinda told myself to stop buying these things for a while

It's the regular cobar r. I bought the steeda from him already :nice:.. I told myself the same thing too Mike but I can't help it.

you know you want the Cobra R Mike .. I know you have the teal cobra look how nice they look together. The R is one of my favorites..
ry%3D320

did I make you get the itch again :D.

Lol I want it...but i'm buying parts for the 5.0 like crazy and need to hold off for a few weeks.

I'm just waiting for the GMP Fox Saleens. As soon as they start taking pre-orders i am going to order a few :)

And when are these coming out. the fox Saleen's that is. cause i am all over that like a cheap suit. And that COBRA R is bad a$$ i had two of them but parted one out to build a project that didnt come out. So i put the wheels on my teal cobra.
dsc0005uw2.jpg