got a good deal on another mustang and I may need to sell mine. value???

old_blue

15 Year Member
Nov 3, 2003
I hate to let it go. It has been a great project but I may have come across a deal that I can't pass up for another stang. I need to see what I may be able to get for mine.

good and bad
bad:
needs paint. mostly flat black now
interior needs a littlw work. gauges need replaced.

good:
sub frame connectors welded in
eibach sportline springs
kyb shocks all around
373 gears
5 lug disc all around
bullits
brand new nitto tires on all four corners
mm c/c plates brand new
saleen wing
sn95 maf
2003 gt seats with electrical driver side
5.0 shifter with saleen knob
flows
catless h-pipe
new 255 walbro fuel pump
suspension has less than 3k miles on them
tires less than 1k
just put a front bumper cover on as the other one was badly cracked.
runs strong, sounds great. leaks a little oil.
it was originally a 4 cyl car that has all parts from a 89 GT still efi with maf. 129k on ticker for motor.
extras. comes with a 74 351w block. explorer intake and 65mm tb. 6g alternator.

here is my cardomain website that shows the 5 lug done. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2073536

FYI- no info on the other mustang until the deal is done. It's a surprise.

kinda wondering what I should start asking for it if the wife says I have too many toys

• Sponsors (?)

honestly...not that much

ex 4cyl car, even COMPLETELY done and done very well, wont bring that much at least not compared to a factory 5.0 car

Maybe $3500 for yours :shrug: i feel bad saying that but thats a realistic price

I figure I wont get much. It has a lot of mods just doesn't look too pretty. Plus I am including a few extras that I won't need when it goes. Sadly, if I get this other car then it will have to go. but it will be well worth it in my opinion. who knows...... but I feel it will be on the market in the very near future.

some pics would help, but i think 4k is pushing it, you can get an original 5.0 car in the same condition for less. the only thing saving it is the mods. that same car if it were still a 4cyl might bring 1500 bucks, with 5.0 swap give it between 2-3 and the mods justify asking 3500. people always shy away from swapped cars, meaning demand is less, and therefore price has to be set accordingly

most recent pic is on the link i posted with the bullits on it. I may get it painted before to help but it wont be anything special. probably maaco. I would hate to do that when someone may want it as is to do their thing to it. I was thinking of asking about $3000-3250 but I am not sure on the market here as I haven't been in az long. I just moved out to queen creek and frankie (my twin) is already leaving my for gold canyon.

selling a car right now is tough... you may get more in the spring. I sold my 93 cobra for less than i could have gotten in the spring but I didnt want to store the car. Being completely honest I would say you can fetch little over 3k for yours

thanks for the compliments. I agree that low threes is about right. I will wait and see. thanks again for all the replies. more are still appreicated.