Got a new Dog!!!!!!!!

SuperDust22

The Power of Pixie Dust?!
Oct 19, 2003
Gilbert,AZ
About two weeks ago me and my roommate got a new dog. Her name is Sonya. She is a 7 week old pit bull. She is so fun to play with. She sleeps under my bed most of the day. She tries to act tougher than she is. If she does something wrong and you tell her NO, she gets all sad and tries to cuddle with you. Here are a few pictures of her.

Dustin

suc30006.jpg

suc30023.jpg

suc30021.jpg

suc30015.jpg

Here is a picture of the day we got her.
suc30054.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

SuperDust22 said:
About two weeks ago me and my roommate got a new dog. Her name is Sonya. She is a 7 week old pit bull. She is so fun to play with. She sleeps under my bed most of the day. She tries to act tougher than she is. If she does something wrong and you tell her NO, she gets all sad and tries to cuddle with you. Here are a few pictures of her.

Dustin

suc30006.jpg

suc30023.jpg

suc30021.jpg

suc30015.jpg

Here is a picture of the day we got her.
suc30054.jpg

...bit of advice though, start training her as soon as you can buddy...they are pretty stubborn, but once you break them, they are really obedient

for_honor said:
...bit of advice though, start training her as soon as you can buddy...they are pretty stubborn, but once you break them, they are really obedient

We already have. She is a indoor dog right now so she is working on not pissing or ****ing in the house. She also knows not to chew on anything but her bones.

Dustin

Real cute doggy.

I hope you guys are also socializing her with other dogs and people. If you don't then the dogs can get dangerously vicious to other living things.

The best part is that when you're socializing them with people, it gives you opportunity to meet chicks that will stop to see the dog. It makes it picking the girls up almost legitimate :flag:

I hope you guys are also socializing her with other dogs and people. If you don't then the dogs can get dangerously vicious to other living things.

We did this with my Pit as a puppy.

She likes other types of animals. She is protective of my wife and I around new people, but not aggressive. She even likes cats.

She still hates other dogs. I believe this is just part of the breed's nature. My Pit will NOT tolerate other dogs, especially in or near her yard, her car, or her house.

SuperDust22 said:
Damn they are illegal there. What happens if you get caught having one?

Dustin
A huge freakin fine between $500-$1000 per dog or something crazy like that and they are put to sleep or taken to Browerd County for resale. A while back there wa a huge boom for these dogs and they were being trained to fight. Well the idiot owners weren't securing the dogs well and some were getting out and attacking little kids. Then the gang's were using them as a symbol of how "tuff" they are, well Miami-Dade got sick of it and banned the dog and set huge fines if you are caught with a pure breed pit. Litterually(sp?) every other hose hold had a pitbull my favorite pit is the white red nose pits :drool: