Got a TSB # for TR3650 Grind!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

can you also email me a copy of the TSB at [email protected]? Is there any way that the image of the TSB can be posted to the "sticky" TR3650 thread so that you don't spend your entire day emailing copies of the TSB to board members?

On another subject, didn't you have a pre-TSB version of the fix installed on your car? How is it holding up? Do you still have the 1st to 2nd grind/clunk? Thanks in advance,

Matt

Modular2v said:
a tsb has to be coverd even if the car is out of warranty!

I could be wrong but I don't think that is correct. Recalls are typically covered on out-of-warranty vehicles because they usually have to do with safety issues but a TSB is just a memo for dealers on how to fix a specific problem or address an issue. I've never heard of a dealer fixing a vehicle for free that is out of warranty just because a TSB has been issued for the problem. If you had your car looked at under warranty but they couldn't fix or find the problem and now it is out of warranty, the dealer might be nice and fix it for free since you did bring it in previously. Otherwise I think you'll be SOL. :shrug: