Got a TSB # for TR3650 Grind!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Instead of having 15,000 "me to's", could you please just post the letter here.

Thanks

PS. If you're unable to post it here, then please make me the 15,001 me to.

Thanks

Yep this is the real deal. Just called the dealer and the car goes in Monday. They couldn't believe all the parts to fix. My service guy was like holy crap! This is really screwed up. I guess they also have a Tag that will go on the tranny verifying it has been fixed!

Sweet!

I went in without my original shifter a couple of months ago and they agreed that the tranny was screwed without it. They didn't have this TSB at the time so the only thing noted to do was just refill the fluid. So it is documented that there is a issue of grind and notchy tranny. I am so happy that this is going to be fixed... Hopefully the fix does make things worst!! and it actually works!!!

Screw Ford!!!!

that is bull****. ford should fix every transmission that is bad. mine as been bad for several, several thousands miles. i took it in right before the warranty was up to have them look at this problem and they laughed. the damn thing is getting worst. i was a hardcore chevy fan till i bought my 92 GT then i seen how ford's product was by far better. screw them i am going to trade the piece of **** in before i am stuck buying a 1000 transmission. i am going foreign, they have better warranties. 3 year or 36,000 is old.

What years does this cover?

I see mostly 01-02 owners with the problem and very few 03-04 owners. I have 14,500 miles on my car and it's the original T-3650. No grinding here, just a little notchy on the 1-2 and 2-3 when it's cold and/or rainy out. Obviously there are guys with transmissions worse off than me, but could i bring it in complaining of notchiness/clunkiness and expect it to get fixed as well or do i need it to really be bad first?

Since i am still under warrantee for another 2 years, i can wait on this, but i want a good tranny seeing as i'll have this car for 5-7 years.

Oh yeah, i'm dying to see the TBS printout. Email is [email protected] but i'm sure someone will just host it.

HERE SHE IS
166203516BuitQp_fs.jpg

166203536VNpIIE_fs.jpg

03gtstangguy said:
What about the TSB? Can someone post it here or email me a copy. I am about 150 miles inside warranty...so...quickly please! [email protected]

Thanks!!!!!

hello!!! Look up one post.

Thanks to JRC.

I've been arguing with Ford since last Nov. Even though they put a new tranny in in Jan 04, it was before the upgrades. Just hope that the new tranny gave me 12,000 warranty miles because my 03 GT is out of the Ford warranty period. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Mustang225 said:
hello!!! Look up one post.

Thanks to JRC.

I've been arguing with Ford since last Nov. Even though they put a new tranny in in Jan 04, it was before the upgrades. Just hope that the new tranny gave me 12,000 warranty miles because my 03 GT is out of the Ford warranty period. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Dude, one post above me is supposed to be links to Stang photo's and they do not work for me. So, personally if someone has the TSB I would still like to respectfully request a copy. :D