Got me some L7's

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

tonys88lx said:
let me guess ur black right?:nonono:

let me guess y0ure a racist redneck?:nonono:

t0 the 0riginal p0ster, im n0t a big stere0 guy and never have been, but i can imagine that th0se hit pretty hard and shake the car pretty g00d since they are right near the back hatch. id als0 rec0mmend a g00d alternat0r and a capacit0r, pr0bably s0und a l0t better with a c0nstant v0ltage. g00d luck man

That's what we used to call 'Silly Bass' Bass so loud and rediculas it makes you laugh. I love your set-up!
I used to have 3 JL's in my old Lincoln. Of course someone stole it all while I was sleeping.
Now I've progressed to being a in-home bass junkie. You can shoot thieves dead in your house. I'm probably one of a few who actually has an 18" folded horn subwoofer in their house.
200 pounds, 25 of them is the magnet. 2600 watts rms of Crest Audio power :D .
View attachment 448383

Every person i know that has put a system like that in their car has had it stolen within a year. Man, i don't even have a radio in my car. Took it out because I didn't want one in the stang.

jeez, guys calm down, ima redneck at heart but i live in the north, so :shrug: comon this is the same douche who put those hidieous 20's on his mustang and everyone bashed him, now u are all buddies, wtf.:shrug: O well, i still think its too much for a mustang, one box is fine with just a enough bass to make the sound good, why do u need to be louder than the song, stupid in my opinion, but thats what it is my opinion. go get a caprice, jack it up and put 20's on that and fill the trunk with subs, or better yet a old ass caddy or a new caddy if ur hustling u could swing that right? oh wait did i just stereotype again. :eek: :flag:

neways... thanks for the compliments, and yea i am most certainly upgrade the battery to an optima(i jus have a gay walmart battery right now) and upgrade the alt and start looking for a capacitor. I no i really need it because when i start to turn it all the way up its starts to cut out.
O and whoever mentioned something about a remote, i have a little control mounted under the dash to increase and decrease the Bass its like from 0 to 18db or somthing.

tonys88lx said:
comon this is the same douche who put those hidieous 20's on his mustang and everyone bashed him, now u are all buddies, wtf.:shrug:

i dont think anyone holds a personal grudge against me becuase i put 20's on my stang, but correct me if im wrong. We all supposed to be friends here, were just fellow stangers right:shrug: and yes im black but i really dont think that has anything to do with the topic. My mexican friend has 8 10's in his car.... i dont see wat color has to do with anything lol.

Yeah thats what I was talking about. Get a capacitor, My friend had a nice setup in his blazer, alpine headunit with a capacitor(can't remember which one) and two 12s, TOOO LOUD IMO. Looks like a nice setup, a 3g upgrade an optima and a capacitor will compliment it nicely.

jstang209 said:
i dont think anyone holds a personal grudge against me becuase i put 20's on my stang, but correct me if im wrong. We all supposed to be friends here, were just fellow stangers right:shrug: and yes im black but i really dont think that has anything to do with the topic. My mexican friend has 8 10's in his car.... i dont see wat color has to do with anything lol.
8 10s????? How many batteries does he have to run and what kind of car is it?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :D damn im good, i called it.

jstang209 said:

1 battery lol its a 99 e320 i believe, he does have a capacitor. He told me his cuts out too when he starts to crank it up all the way. He also has 5 tv's: 2 headrest, a flipdown, indash, and a tv in the rearview mirror lol

tonys88lx said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :D damn im good, i called it.

wow your good... not being racist here but would a white person really put 20's on a mustang? My grandma could have guessed that, no need to make fun of him for it. Sure Id never put 20's on my mustang, I think it looks horrible, but for him where he comes from his town, people enjoy seeing that kind of stuff and hearing the bass not the exhaust of a car from a great distance. Just like mustang people like flying through streets with loud exhaust showing how fast their car is, he enjoys blasting music and having big shiny rims too show off. In our towns it might be different, but in his town I bet hes a pimp. I dont know why your calling yourself good, cause if you didnt think this guy was black then you would be an idiot but theres no need to point it out, do you walk up to black people in your town, point and say hey your black and laugh, you probably know youll get your ass beat, but you can do it on the internet, its ok. I know it means nothing to you but youve lost my respect and most of the peoples respect on here, just shows the ignorant people out there that make this world more uncivilized everyday.

I agree, a few of my best friends that I have grown up around are black, no need to be a rascist dick. Most of my 16 and 17 yr old black friends would beat ur ass if they heard u say anything like that, its all bout respect man, show some

Status
Not open for further replies.