Got me some L7's

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonys88lx said:
u guys need to stop the crying for christs sake, i didnt call him a nig or anything, jesus , all i said is ur prolly black, sit back and chill, stop being such p u s s i e s, i mean u think everyone cries like a lil girl when somebody busts their balls, cmon, what is this the 5 grade, take it like a man, and call me a ****ing WOP or something, jeez, ive never seen so many sissies before. ,its like a bunch of lil girls, are u gonna kiss and hold each others hands now, why dont u give him a courtesy reacharound, and tell him everythings gonna be okay. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh:

You don't quit do you? Showing respect about a person's race makes me a :taco: huh? And you think returning the disrespect to you by calling you something makes it better? And all you can do now to "defend" yourself is more insults? I hope you have children because you're a great role model :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

Ive never had a "system" in my car, right now there's a 8" bass tube held to the plastic tail light access panel(whatever you call that thing) with 2 bungies(but they match my interior color.lol) My question is this. My bass tube shakes my rearview mirror and side mirrors pretty good, how do you guys with big bass speakers like that keep from loosin your rear window seals? I would think gettin some screwed down plexiglass would be a good investment(also help in wieght reduction).

Sidenote:to Tony-the statement you made, wasnt in itself racist. But the undertones carried with it suggest more than you may have realized(intitially anyway-Im sure your aware by now)If you dont want to be called racist or attacked by everyone here, you should probably just keep comments related to the subject at hand. Maybe you thought that since everybody bashed him about his rims in another post, you would be safe with your comment, and may even get some folks backing you. The bottom line is this is a Mustang Forum where people like to talk about and show off their cars.Mustangs are the focus, not religion,race,sexual preference or dental hygiene. ou start syaing things like that and you're going to make people mad, that's a given-dont act suprised. If you (or anyone else)have opinions about black people or any other race, religion,etc, maybe it would be a good idea to put them in the land of make believe or fight club. It sure would make posts like this alot more readable and informative.Just a thought.

85 coup , i think ur the biggest cry baby of them all, the f u ck i n kid i said it too, doesnt even care as much as u, he brushed it off, cuz it was a f u c ki n joke, calm down u lil bitch. .i swear to god i think ur gay and u want to f u c k the lil guy. dont ya , just admit u queer.\

oh yeah, im real poor too, cant afford that badass system hes got, damn i wish i had that much money to spend on stupid ****, give me about six more months and i will have the final pictures , of where my thousands of dollars are going. dont give me the ur poor ****, i just know where to spend my money, and its not a 140 pound subwoofer filled box , taking up my whole trunk, or putting 20 inchs spinners on a mustang. sorry, but that s h i t dont belong on a mustang, i dont care if ur god, :puke:

s&k stangs said:
Ive never had a "system" in my car, right now there's a 8" bass tube held to the plastic tail light access panel(whatever you call that thing) with 2 bungies(but they match my interior color.lol) My question is this. My bass tube shakes my rearview mirror and side mirrors pretty good, how do you guys with big bass speakers like that keep from loosin your rear window seals? I would think gettin some screwed down plexiglass would be a good investment(also help in wieght reduction.

my sideviews never shake i dont believe. My rearview shakes a a good bit. Tha hatces open compartmen really make so not all that much stress is really pushing on the rear glass. I could see a regular cab pickup stuff with speakers but theres a lot of rom, especially with the window rolled down. I dont usually crank the stereo way up, but i love the punch and full sound offered by a pair of descent subs. im kinda big on SQ though...not so much SPL (sound pressure).

tonys88lx said:
85 coup , i think ur the biggest cry baby of them all, the f u ck i n kid i said it too, doesnt even care as much as u, he brushed it off, cuz it was a f u c ki n joke, calm down u lil bitch. .i swear to god i think ur gay and u want to f u c k the lil guy. dont ya , just admit u queer.\

oh yeah, im real poor too, cant afford that badass system hes got, damn i wish i had that much money to spend on stupid ****, give me about six more months and i will have the final pictures , of where my thousands of dollars are going. dont give me the ur poor ****, i just know where to spend my money, and its not a 140 pound subwoofer filled box , taking up my whole trunk, or putting 20 inchs spinners on a mustang. sorry, but that s h i t dont belong on a mustang, i dont care if ur god, :puke:

NO he's just a bigger man than me...i'll stoop to your intelligence level just this time because it's entertaining and because it gives me something to do..lol. You on the other hand just have so many issues that they could fund a whole talk show about you, but then Jerry Springer would be out of a job. As of yet you have done nothing but insult me and make up stupid excuses to cover your lame ass comments. I'm far from impressed with your tough guy routine.

:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

This thread is just plain stupid and uncalled for. Call the guy whatever - but don't bring race into it!

I had 4-5 different systems built in vehicles over the years and I had dual 12" subs on more than one occasion - and I'm WHITE. I'd listen to Metallica and the drum hits ROCKED because I had the system properly tuned so it wasn't completely bass heavy. It sounded friggin sweet!

:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

tonys88lx said:
let me guess ur black right?:nonono:
This comment and the subsequent attacking of other members are not tolerated. I suggest you play by the rules, respect others, enjoy the site or just...
stfu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.