Got Some 295's On The Coupe Today...

slow90coupe

Apr 25, 2010
I'm very happy with the fit of these tires. They changed the total look of the car IMO. So far, i'm loving them! I cleaned the dust off of the car today and took it to a few places for some pics. Some turned out good, some didn't. Anyways, here they are...
DSCN3318.jpg

DSCN3320.jpg

DSCN3330.jpg

DSCN3331.jpg

DSCN3336.jpg

DSCN3339.jpg

DSCN3343.jpg

DSCN3348.jpg

DSCN3345.jpg

DSCN3351.jpg

DSCN3352.jpg

DSCN3353.jpg

DSCN3362.jpg

DSCN3368.jpg

DSCN3372.jpg

DSCN3371.jpg

DSCN3370.jpg

DSCN3373.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Then these funny looking black marks showed up... Can't figure out where they came from...
DSCN3374.jpg

DSCN3389.jpg

DSCN3379.jpg

DSCN3382.jpg

DSCN3387.jpg
The car looks good Jr. Are you driving now, or are you still a passenger in your own car?
I like how the tires fill up the rear wheel wells, and like that NC background.
From what I can tell from your shadow in the pics, your pants need pulling up,...
"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking like a foo w/ your pants on the ground."
AND,....does your dad know you're out beating on your car?:nono:

Thanks guys!!!
The car looks good Jr. Are you driving now, or are you still a passenger in your own car?
I like how the tires fill up the rear wheel wells, and like that NC background.
From what I can tell from your shadow in the pics, your pants need pulling up,...
"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking like a foo w/ your pants on the ground."
AND,....does your dad know you're out beating on your car?:nono:
Lol thanks!!!
I am driving the car all by myself now!!! Got my license a few months ago. I'm loving the freedom!
And NO SIR i'm not sagging at all! I hate wiggers with a passion. My pants are right where the are supposed to be. ABOVE my buttcheeks. I think the shadow just distorts my figure a lot lol
My dad did know that I was going to an "undisclosed location" to take a few pics, so I guess he knew what I was going to do with it once I got there. Oh well, gotta learn how to do it somewhere. And not a better place to do it than this spot I found. Nobody within at least a quarter mile of me and a long straightaway.

All I had to do was roll my fender lips. So far I haven't had any rubbing issues. I don't know the backspacing on the wheels, but I think it's 5.5...
They are completely under the car. (like mine) Mine are 7" backspaced. And your's is only 5.5?
# 1 I guess the fact that they have such a tall sidewall is how you got such a big(wide) tire on a 8" rim?

Thanks txstang84!!! That is a goal of mine. I am still a long way off from that kind of a quality car though.
They are completely under the car. (like mine) Mine are 7" backspaced. And your's is only 5.5?
# 1 I guess the fact that they have such a tall sidewall is how you got such a big(wide) tire on a 8" rim?
Yea after looking back my wheels are indeed 5.5 b.s. And they were a little bit of a pain to mount on the wheel, but not nearly as bad as some of these guys running 345/30/18s on a 10 inch wheel. Those are NO fun to put on!!! I was able to slip them on the wheels at work with no problem.