Got Some 295's On The Coupe Today...

• Sponsors (?)

I'd say the theme is pretty :leghump:ing badass for a 16 year old! Jesus Christ, I wish I was rolling in something like that when I was a teenager, haha. I got my Fox when I was 17, but it was stone stock until I was in college.

What exactly is the "theme" of your car?

Early 90's stock?
Pre Millenium moderate?
Post 80's conservative?
Lol I don't have a set theme... but, I really don't like running 17s or 18s, especially on the front. If someone would start making some nice 4-8 inch 17 or 18 inch front runners for a set of Saleens or my FR500s I already have, I would love to run them. I just love the big and littles. I kinda want the car to look mid-late 90's for a while. After i'm tired of that look, I might try a set of XXR wheels. They are planning on making a CCW Classic knockoff to fit the Mustangs soon!!!!

And Nik, MOST people that I go to school with don't know about my Mustangs... I have been driving my slammed $2000 Acura Integra to school every day so far. I'm laying low for a little while, and letting all the ricer boys in cavaliers and v6 mustangs think they rule the parking lot. Some of them are even starting to consider me a ricer. I'm waiting for one of them to really start talking :poo: and then the Coupe will make it's first appearence in the parking lot... I can't wait to see their reaction.

Yes my car is Wild Strawberry. It's a beautiful color!!!

Tint is on my long list of things to do, but not a priority. If it ever gets done, it will only be 35%. I hate cars with blacked out windows. It makes the car look cheap to me if they're really dark.

Sick! So its a 295/?/15 Im runnin 255/60 now or 265/50 (dont member) on same size wheel and my right rear is chewed to pieces from launching, having a passenger, and/or pulling into the drive....yours looks alot lower also, what u got for suspension?

Sick! So its a 295/?/15 Im runnin 255/60 now or 265/50 (dont member) on same size wheel and my right rear is chewed to pieces from launching, having a passenger, and/or pulling into the drive....yours looks alot lower also, what u got for suspension?
295/50/15 and full coilovers maxed out in the back, but only about 1/2 way down in the front. Almost every other common suspension mod as well if that matters