Got the rear welds on finally...pics

NotQuik

Founding Member
Oct 21, 2000
Central Florida
They are 15x10's with 6.5 backspacing and have a pair of 295-50-15's mounted on them, i'm happy with them over the waffle wheels though. Let me know what you think......oh yeah, and that's my dad's turbo busa next to it.

welds5.jpg

welds4.jpg

welds2.jpg

welds1.jpg

welds3.jpg

welds6.jpg

welds8.jpg

welds7.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Those look nice...Need to drop it some now...she's a tad high..no ??

Dad let you take the Busa now and then... :D I'd love to take that for a hoot..Mean looking ride..

The hayabusa made 299.9 to the rear wheel on 11 pounds of boost and i don't have balls big enough to ride that.

The rear wheels were $387 I think shipped to my door and I paid 10 dollars for the rear tires from a friend. The fronts were $230 or something like that shipped as well. I got them from summit racing.

BTW, the fronts are 15x3.5 with 165r15's.

heck yeah that Busa is SICK. I saw a new Busa at the track last weekend with a turbo AND nitrous and this guy was clickin off LOW 9s without even trying. This guy was beating full race bikes with wheelie bars! Man, crazy. I'd love to ride one of those bad boys, but there's just no way. I'd piss my pants!

nice wheels

:nice: Hey those wheels look sick!!!! Are those regular pro stars, or pro star xp's. I have a brand new set of pro stars in my garage, I just haven't put them on yet. I was told skinnies won't fit up front unless you use wheel spacers, or change your calipers. Did you have any problems, or have to make any mods for them to fit, and if so, what did you do?????? I need to know, so I can slap on my 15x3.5's too. :hail2:

stangbanger94 said:
:nice: Hey those wheels look sick!!!! Are those regular pro stars, or pro star xp's. I have a brand new set of pro stars in my garage, I just haven't put them on yet. I was told skinnies won't fit up front unless you use wheel spacers, or change your calipers. Did you have any problems, or have to make any mods for them to fit, and if so, what did you do?????? I need to know, so I can slap on my 15x3.5's too. :hail2:

Yes, they are regular prostars, and for the front caliper that little bar that goes on the outside of it I grinded that off because i didn't want wheel spacers and new studs.

Oh yeah, and new tint is also on the list......5% most likely.

VibrantRedGT said:
I bet a FTI cam would get it over the 300 mark.

Alittle turn of a knob will break the 300 mark with more boost as well. He would run more boost but still has stock internals and everything so it isn't being pushed too much. He has the stage 2 turbo and there are a couple guys making 420-430 with more boost and and stronger internals.