GT Insurance Costs?

• Sponsors (?)

XtorT'r said:
Heh.. What did you expect to see for insurance on a Roush stage 2. When I was your age I almost bought a brand new 96 Cobra, Back then the insurance was quoted to me as being around 500 a month. If you were to get a ticket or two your parents would kick you off thier insurance in about ten seconds cuz thier rates would sky rocket. Even a GT is gonna be pretty spendy at your age. If you just drive it like a granny for a couple years the cops seem to not bother you much after your 20+. My advice would be to forget getting a special model and get the base and build it up. The insurance company doesn't have to know anything as long as you don't wreck it. (P.S. never let a cop look under the hood, most states require a warant to do that if you don't give them permission.)
And man your only 17, save your cash for school then buy really kick but cars when your done with college.
Sorry, I don't mean to sound like an Arse.
:sleep:

I've heard both that they will not even cover you if you have mods and I've also heard that they just won't pay for anything that's been replaced. Just don't hit anything :D