GT40 worth the extra money?

• Sponsors (?)

well if you are thinking of getting a Cobra intake new from Jegs...BEWARE it is made in CHINA...nothing against chinese but they can't make a quality product...anyways the GT-40 is still made in the USA...they perform about the same...the Cobra can be cut and ported...both can be extrude and honed...I too am a FORD RACING fan...

I wouldn't waste your time.
The GT40 is a good looking piece; It produces good low end torque.
j2.jpg

i have the gt40 intake with a 70 mm throttle body and i love it. it didnt turn my car into a 11 second screamer or anything but i definately feel it pulling harder and smoother after i installed it. i also had the lower polished.

Highbredcloud said:
well if you are thinking of getting a Cobra intake new from Jegs...BEWARE it is made in CHINA...nothing against chinese but they can't make a quality product...anyways the GT-40 is still made in the USA...they perform about the same...the Cobra can be cut and ported...both can be extrude and honed...I too am a FORD RACING fan...

No i know what you mean. I dont have anything against any asain people, but they really dont have any buisness making intakes for american muscle cars. Stick to your 4's and 6's.