Guess I need to raise my car up a bit...

GDawg

Founding Member
Mar 22, 2002
Nevada
Just got this KB SC w/IC running and last night I scraped coming out of a gas station. Tore a hole in the front tubing from my intercooler. I have H&R SuperSports. Should I just replace the front springs with H&R Sports or Race springs? Or is there another way I can put 3/4" back on there. I'm bummed...

• Sponsors (?)

Maybe not... after looking at the damage and assessing the possibilities, I think I'm going to wait till winter (which for Colorado is coming quick), I think I'll just fabricate a new mount for my IC up higher. I'll be replacing the front facia anyways so the stock one will be off anyway.

This SC rocks!!! I took her out tonight after I fixed the leak. My girlfriend was looking for places to hold on... :rlaugh:

NICE!!!! she was seriously searching? thats awsome. if you dont want your springs ill DEF take them off your hands. i know how annoying it is to have no one want them but hey, as a friend youve never met, ill step up and do that. hahahahah!!!

GDawg said:
Maybe not... after looking at the damage and assessing the possibilities, I think I'm going to wait till winter (which for Colorado is coming quick), I think I'll just fabricate a new mount for my IC up higher. I'll be replacing the front facia anyways so the stock one will be off anyway.

This SC rocks!!! I took her out tonight after I fixed the leak. My girlfriend was looking for places to hold on... :rlaugh:

Hell yeah!!

I love it when they're holding on for their life! :D :hail2:.. It just makes me want to push it harder and further....... eerrr... yeah, that sounds bad.. I'M TALKING ABOUT THE CAR!! :mad: :nono: :rlaugh:

This KB is awesome. I installed a homemade oil separator last night... It took care of the Engine Light and the rough idle. Then I pulled out of a station and slit my lower return hose off of my intercooler. Tonight it took me 30 minutes to swap it out (I'm an old **** so that's why it took me so long). Afterwards drove the girlfriend around in it and scared the **** out of her (with a big smile on her face). The "Check engine" light didn't come back on. Now on to the gauges and this winter I'll reposition the IC when I put on the new front facia.

:SNSign: