Guys...I need help, Getting back into the game.

TrickFlowd

May 17, 2003
Sayre, PA
I'm currently in the market for a stang. My two choices are narrowed down, but unfortunately, they are in two totally different brackets. (Price, and Body style). I sold my 91 lx and bought a harley last summer, now that I'm tired of that and wishing I had a stang, I'm back in the market for one. Sold the harley to my dad, Atleast I can still ride it. Here is my situation...

I am currently driving an 03 Honda Element Ex for my daily driver, back and forth to college and work. I live in the snowbelt of PA so AWD or 4WD is needed. I have $6000 cash and owe alittle more than I should on the element. My choices are pay down the element enough to sell it outright and then buy an 03-04 Mach1 and hopefully have enough left to buy a beater. Cheap honda to drive daily.

or

Keep the element, have the payment on that instead of the Mach1 and buy a 90-93 Clean Notch for $6000 or so and have a nice day car that is paid off. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Hey debt isn't the way to go its not fun. Pay off the Honda its a great daily driver. You can get a really sick Notch for that price. Something running over 400rwhp at least. Unless being in debt sounds like fun? Which it doesn't a Mach 1 would be a good choice too.

monthly car payment FTL :notnice:, you can find a nice clean notch for 5k and save 1k to do some mods or TLC, or get a really clean one for 6k...

you have a nice comfortable DD already with decent mpg, buy yourself a fair-weather toy with low insurance and no monthly payment, just my opinion :D

I really like notches, but I can't seem to find any real clean ones for under 9k. Fox's are going for high dollar these days, and I'm not sure why so many sellers are on crack. I want one that is mostly all stock (exception of exhaust and maybe gears) but low miles and clean paint. I don't want to have to paint the car anytime soon. Stock ponies are a must also. I have $6000 cash, hopefully I can find something. :shrug:

not to derail, but i already posted my opinion in here, i was just curious if you had any winter progress on the F100... i love that truck :D

HAHA! ALittle. We decided to stay carb'd on the F100 since it would be easier and quicker to get on the road. So we did an aluminum intake with a new Holley 600 on top. The jams, interior, and engine bay aswell as the inside of the box will be sprayed as soon as this snow **** goes away and then the wiring and windows/interior will be put in to take to carlisle this year for all-ford nationals just to show in the fun field. We just don't have the funds to paint the entire truck yet, not to mention it still needs some finish body work done. But atleast it will be able to be driven alittle until its finished. I'm looking forward to it. Trying to talk my dad into finding a short box for it and shortening the frame. Cuz that 9" box it LOOOOONNNNGGGG! :rlaugh: