Had insomnia last night, decided to make a video

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Altoona, PA
Last year I had taken a lot of random footage of my car. I think it was because I hadn't driven the car in over 2yrs at the time and wanted to have something to watch and enjoy during these long winter months. Well last night I couldn't sleep so I put together a quick and kind of corny vid on my car. Its kind of dumb, but it shows the car on the street, on the dyno, at the auto-x, and the drag strip.

So here it is..sit back and come for a little ride with me. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adg28xctlHc

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the replies!

Why do I come across as an old fart??? i don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. If anything I need to grow up and act my age! Hell, I still play beer pong on the weekends!!!

Thanks for the replies!

Why do I come across as an old fart??? i don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. If anything I need to grow up and act my age! Hell, I still play beer pong on the weekends!!!

I think for me it was your extensive knowledge of the car and the amount of different parts and items you have and have had on your car. Your posts also read very mature I suppose.

For most people it takes a long time to get a car into as nice of a condition as yours is, and with the combination of all those things I just figured you to be, well, old :)

However, now that I see that you aren't I'm inspired and hopeful that in 9 years when I'm 31 I'll have as nice of a Stang as you do :nice:

Of course this isn't to say that being 'old' is a bad thing... I also aspire to still be in the Stang game when I'm 50+ as well.

I was going to mention that Mike, it sounded like my stroker too lol.

I think I am in between BV and Paul but I don't feel old..not really,...well maybe a little lol. I just STOPPED doing stupid stuff. I'm the guy that was not as crazy in school so I got in plenty of "almost" trouble later in life..and now I've calmed down again. I did the kind of stuff that could get u thrown in jail if yer not careful..but not too bad. No I am not saying what kind of trouble I got into over the internet lol.

p.s. old or age or whatever is always relative. Its a constantly changing game and when your 20 u think 30 is old...30 to 40 40 to 50 etc etc...So I pretty much throw age out as a factor. It's the person not the age.

Killercanary said:
LOL! Nope, I just turned 31 in February, I bought this car right before I turned 21.

Damn, you're old! I kid, I kid (hopes not to start a moderator feud to see who bans who first!) :D :rlaugh: I only have 2 more years left of being in my twenties. :(

Just got around to watching the video. Your car has quite a mean growl to it when it goes by. I've never gotten to hear my own, other than from inside the car. Hope it sounds that good. The autocross part is making me want to give the road course a shot in September. I was mainly wanting to do some drag racing.