Happy 10th Year.

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
Just noticed that as of a few days ago Ive been on here 10 years. The majority of my time has been spent here in the 94/95 section . Its nice to see that this section has had more life in it then it has in past years. A lot of you guys have been a great source of knowledge and info over the years and its been great to meet some of you guys as well as the guys here in my own state that I am still friends with. Despite being on other Mustang sites I still find myself coming here the most. Here's to the next 1o years :cheers:

• Sponsors (?)

I'm over on SN95 a lot as well and the corral but Ive been here the longest and I check them all about on the same basis. Congrats ProKiller!!

The majority of what I have learned so far has come from on here though.

Looks like I'm coming up on 10 years too. :cheers: The amount of money you guys made me spend on my car would almost pay off what I owe on my new car lol. I could probably rebuild the entire car in my sleep now though. Learned soooo much from here :SN:

congrats....now add up the $$$ value you spent since being here....:doh:

I did once, it scared me and that was with just this car not counting my 95GT. I'll update the list I have in awhile but I know if I end up painting it and get the CR1 seats that I want I'll be over the cost of what I paid for it. :scratch: