HAPPY SAD DAY TOMMOROW,SOLD STANG

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefster

May 24, 2004
michigan
I am almost embarassed to write this, but I had a drink and here goes,,after tomorrow I will be stangless.. A grandpa bought my car for a fourteen yearold kid . They are putting it in the garage and are going to redo it. They agreed to let me use it for the videos.:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::(:(:Zip2:

• Sponsors (?)

:stupid:

Oh your right

sorry chefster,

Im a very sad to hear of this sale, please let me thank you for being a member of stangnet and we hope we will see you in the future.

woohoo IBTL, sorry to hear you are selling it chefster. it wouldnt take much to bring it back. its a shame you didnt make a grudge video of you grilling the deer you hit

I'm just one big infraction right now, I'll stop in from time from time to pick up some more...my flu food vid is taking off right now for some reason? sorry Frankenhotchick
see ya , god bless FoMoCo and god Bless the UAW
Ol be bock ,Over and Out

I'm just one big infraction right now, I'll stop in from time from time to pick up some more...my flu food vid is taking off right now for some reason? sorry Frankenhotchick
see ya , god bless FoMoCo and god Bless the UAW
Ol be bock ,Over and Out

Sorry for what? :scratch: That infraction-talk had nothing to do with you. It was just someone carrying another issue over into your thread. This is not a for sale thread so, you're fine. :nice:

If a Moderator asks you to quell an issue, it best be done as such. If you have an issue, take it to Private Messaging or use the "Contact Us" link off of the StangNet homepage.

Else, leave the child's play to children. Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.