Hello! 1991 Mustang GT vert

pavlos413

Jul 26, 2021
Kansas
Hello, I'm Paul. I bought my mustang three years ago, I always wanted one as a kind and finally got one.

I love my 1991 summer edition Fox...keeping it mainly stock, but dressing up the engine bay to make it beautiful...I'll summarize the work done to it a little... painted the intake, valve covers, rims, new sparks/wires/wire holders, egr, new rubber fuel lines, charcoal canister/lines, solenoid, coil, coolant tank/sensor, full suspension work, koni STRT/orange shocks/struts/koni red quadshocks, with Steeda lowering springs and it rides very nicely, not too harsh. I plan to repaint all the trim, repaint the white leather seats, and keep going to some car shows. It's an aod, so I have no intentions of racing it so no major power upgrades, maybe might do under drive pulleys and gears later, but I simply love cruising with the top down, for me that's what the vert is all about. I don't need to spend big money for it to put a smile on my face and I've learned to work on this car a lot. It's been a very reliable daily car for me so far (heat, a/c work) so it ain't no garage queen. I posted some new pics also on my imgur, look up pavlos413

Attachments

• Mustang Lakin Car Show.jpg
    Mustang Lakin Car Show.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Mustang shocks and drums.jpg
    Mustang shocks and drums.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Mustang Engine Bay.jpg
    Mustang Engine Bay.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210722_185009.jpg
    20210722_185009.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 20210722_211733.jpg
    20210722_211733.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 26
  • Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Nice car....Do tell about painting the seats. I seen that one other time on here.
I used Duplicolor Vinyl and Fabric paint. I followed this guy's instructions from this video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSWQ3U3aqEA&list=PLKxBlDpRgP2flvPpgUNcewdw3hgehQ3Qm&index=18&t=383s

I didn't want to fully remove the seats from the car, so I simply used plastic drape to seal off any areas that I didn't want to get over spray on. It worked great and it is holding up real well so far.

Reactions: 1 user