Hello everyone. 93 GT owner here.

kjv998cc

Oct 16, 2011
connecticut
Hello, obviously new to the forum . I'm almost finished with a full restoration / motor swap on my 93 GT. First off I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum to help me build my car. I found most of my answers browsing this forum for tech answers and ideas. This was my first full build I ever did.

I ended up going with a dart 302 block which was bored and stroked to a 363 stroker. Forged internals, h-beam, JE custom dished pistionss, comp cam nx274hr (.570 lift). Afr 185 outlaw heads (72cc). Edelbrock performer II. And the list goes on and on......k member,a arms, coilovers, control arms, manual rack, rear end, cobra brakes, 5 lug conversion (north race cars axles), Tremec tko 600, ram clutch stage 2, zero balance fidanza flywheel, upgraded braided fuel lines from tank, fuel pump 255 with custom fuel pump housing for bigger lines, 17x8 bullitt rims up front with a 235 nitto nt05. 17x10.5 bullitt deepdish in the rear with a 315 nitto nt05. Lastly, my car is set up for boost, and WILL be charging it this year.

Anyways, I know I should have joined the forum earlier. I hope I can help out some people during their builds. Once I log onto my computer, I'll post pics of my build.

Thanks again to everyone on the forum.

• Sponsors (?)