SN95 Help*** 94 mustang gt 5.0l rebuild

Nick81

Sep 3, 2020
Toronto
Hey im new to the forum i seen a lot of helpful questions and answers here so i figure id give this a try hopefully you guys can help me find something i over looked

I rebuilt the motor on my sn95 everything on the car worked before the the rebuild
and now it will just crank over Im not getting fuel or spark
iv cleaned all the grounds that i can see and added a bunch from other forums iv seen on here
but still nothing the only things i didn't put back are the smog pump and the AC
everything else on the car works its just not starting

What should i look for im stuck now ?

• Sponsors (?)

Read through this list so you understand what you need to do, pay attention to the notes about the 94-5 differences.
Do the list step by step, don't skip around, the next step depends on the resalts from the step before, take your time and take notes.
jrichker put it together with a few friends and gets no money for his effort, I , on the other hand will take payments, just send iTunes gift cards. I also take cookies in payment.

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 user
I will Start with this Checklist Link

HMMMMMMMMMMM, I thought I had a Cracked Screen there for a second

ALSO: Check the block that is at the firewall where the two wire harnesses meet. Make sure you tightened that down. I had the same situation and that was my problem. Because I kept unscrewing it to move fuel lines and wires that I was getting inside loom.

HMMMMMMMMMMM, I thought I had a Cracked Screen there for a second

ALSO: Check the block that is at the firewall where the two wire harnesses meet. Make sure you tightened that down. I had the same situation and that was my problem. Because I kept unscrewing it to move fuel lines and wires that I was getting inside loom.

thanks I will check both of theses this weekend