Help Me Choose a Decal For the Radiator Cover

Choose the Decal

• Running Mustang Grp B Logo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Some of you know Im trying to clean up the radiator cover and put a nice decal on there. I found a really good website. They DONT have the one that Riff has on his, but of the 5 I put in the poll, which do you think would look best in my engine bay. Here is the link.
http://www.decalgirl.com/search.htm?step=2&viewfrom=1&numresults=16&searchterm=Mustang

I WILL TELL YOU LATER WHICH ONE IM LEANING TOWARDS!!
ALSO, LOOK AT THE COLOR CHOICES...WHICH ONE FOR ME? (im thinking red chrome or mirror chrome)
RC

• Sponsors (?)

I like the cursive "mustang" logo. looks very nice!

I would either do it to match your paint, or in chrome to match your INSANITY!!!!

If they have it, I love gunmetal grey. That is the color I am getting for my logos, when I get the nerve to get them!!

Scott

Here is the cover so far with the letters painted. I sanded the cover and still have to paint it. I also have to touch the edges of the letters in black.

Should look good with the chrome mirror decal!
RC

Attachments

• Radiator Cover 1.jpg
    Radiator Cover 1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 124
silverGTSaleen said:
RC, man if you want you car to be like mine sooo bad (silver) just go out and buy a Frosty, instead of painting and dipping all those silly little engine parts, decals and other stuff of yours silver:D :rlaugh:

I like red better, but every time I sand a piece down and polish it, I keep hoping for red to appear, but it's just shiny silver. :rlaugh: Tried "red" dipping my parts, but the shops only have silvery chrome and gold dips. :bang: GO Figure :shrug:

RC