Help With Fuel System Selection(boosted)

90FoxBdy

Founding Member
Jun 17, 2000
Linthicum, MD
Been away from the scene for awhile and trying to get my car dialed in. Currently it has an s trim pushing about 10psi (for now) with an Anderson mr Freeze kit. Other mods are fresh 306 with strike force cylinder heads, anderson b-31 cam, 80mm mass air, and 65mm throttle body. Current fuel system are 42lb injectors and 255 in tank pump. Im not up to date on the latest technology. Was planning on purchasing a sumped tank and piecing it together from there. What are your recommendations? Future plans are to up the boost a little. I would rather go overkill for now as I plan a turbo system down the road once I can afford a decent block to start with. Currently I have the level 20 block from DSS. Thxs

• Sponsors (?)

Aeromotive stealth kit

What he said. Part#11140 . Its a 340lph and will keep in fuel up to 700rwhp boosted.

As far injectors go: I just recently finished my current combo. Like you mentioned, I also have future plans of upgrading again so I went with 60lb injectors. I was told by my tuner that they should be good for around 700 rwhp.

Last edited:
Save the fuel system setup for when you really need it.
It's very expensive.

Just run a gss340 or better in tank pump and let it be until your future plan starts to come to fruition.

With a stock block you can't run more power than the basic stock system can support.

The reality is a 4 bolt block setup with a turbo is going to cost well over 10 grand, so the fuel system is the least of your worries.

Reactions: 1 user