help with job decision.. someone help!!

tjmaxx said:
How would I find a company like this? How did you find where it was? I want a new job badly.

Its just the local cable company... ad was in the paper. We are Cox Communications, but other areas have different companies.

Time Warner, Comcast, Charter.. so on. try going to your local cable companies website and looking for careers.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

jasonh_86 said:
LOL no.. I'll be working at a bank in the town I go to college in.. When they interviewed me, they said "are you ok with being the only male here?".. And then told me about everyone else there.. all 24yr old college girls, mostly blondes... They're all pretty hott!.. I'll be the only guy, working with 7 college girls.. it'll be great :)

Haha i have pretty much a similar job in a bank (although i work in different branches all the time) and its sooo true. You cant complain about working with a bunch of women, of course it can be kinda weird once they start talking to you like you are "one of the girls"...When you can go to work and know what weeks to stay away from certain women you know youve heard way to much...