Here are some pics of the turbo progress!

• Sponsors (?)

Would have been done yesterday man....but WE CANT GET A FEW LEAKS IN THE HEADERS TO SEAL! :mad: :mad: :mad: My dad worked ALL day saturday hile I was at work, and no luck. Then I worked on them like 2 hours yesterday, and nothing. When we fill with water after they cool, it still just seeps around the weld. :nonono:

We have like 5 or 6 SLOW leaks in each and already tried 3 forms of welding on them. (Wire feed{flux core wire}, stick welding, and braising with an ascyletine (sp) torch) It will just not seal. SO we went yesterday and bought a bottle of Argon, and a roll of solid core wire and are going to try MIG welding it (metal inert gas) . We think the flux cored wire is screwing us over.

Anyways we are going to do that today. We basically have everything else that we need....once the headers are sealed, its just a matter of putting it all back togethor really. :nice: (If we can get them sealed today, the car will probably be running tomorrow)

Yes sir :) . I will drive the car roughly 630 miles a month (thats shotting low) back and forth to work. I drive about 45 miles one way, and do it 3-4 days a week.

Timmy is the ONLY person I would trust with the tune....ill be calling him as soon as the car is running. CANT WAIT!

Thanks guys! Well the MIG welding did the trick :D . It sealed up most of our leaks in one header, but we ran out of day light :( . Man its just SOLID metal when you weld...freegin strong as heck and just wont leak unless you miss the hole or something LOL.

I wish we would have had this from the get go, we wouldnt have had one leak anywhere :) .

SOOO we may still be done tommorow. Then I have to go to work the next day :nonono: LOL