Hey! You Northeast Guys!

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
Discordia
Hey guys, been watching the weather. Good luck over the next couple of days and stay warm.

I hope y'all stay safe.:nice:

Don't do anything i wouldn't do....:cheers:

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Cruising the neighborhood a bit this AM. Only just starting...

IMG_0630.JPG

I always say anyone can be a weather reporter. I swear they just look out the window and report what they are seeing. And then there is the ol' "50% chance of rain..." Think about that one for a minute....

This is my house in southern Maryland right now. Nothing in the air...the sun was just out. Thy said 5 to 8 inches....smh. We did have a heavy storm come through this morning with lots of wind and rain. My job is only 40 miles away and had ice, snow, and sleet...a few downed trees. I'm at home...off for the day.

Reactions: 1 user
Yep. That's 7" of s***. Have I posted how much I hate cold snowy weather before? Lol. Good luck guys. Good time to own a snowmobile

Btw we got 4" here last couple days. First time it snowed in last 30+ days. It's been an exceptionally mild winter here and I'm not complaining one bit.

Another inch fell while I was snowblowing. It's heavy :poo:! Now the wind is picking up and a few branches came down around the neighborhood. Hopefully we don't lose power

I have friends who are claiming 12-14" of snow a little further inland than me