Progress Thread Horse Sense - 66 Coupe To Fastback Conversion

horse sence updated Horse Sense - 66 Coupe to Fastback Conversion with a new update entry:

sept.27 brake ducts are in place

Read the rest of this update entry...

horse sence updated Horse Sense - 66 Coupe to Fastback Conversion with a new update entry:

Oct. 3 sprayed bed liner

Oct.18 2013 primered a few pieces

Oct.21 2013 hood hinges and hood

Oct. 25 2013 interior fiberglass

Nov. 5 2013 more primer

Nov.6 2013 the doors are on

Nov.6 just makes me angry

Getting the metal right is going to be fun! We had same issues with our fenders, word on the street is the regular reman fenders actually fit better nowadays than the Ford tooling.
these fenders are supposed to be made with the old tooling but i can't see it. the tops are flat ,no arch like the hood has .the gaps are terrible . i bought a lot of the old ford fenders when they were still available and they fit nice compared to these things .

Nov.7 2013 fenders have been gaped

Nov. 8 2013 the last piece of the puzzle