How long did it take you to get your tune??

J.Cagle

Jul 20, 2009
SouthEast Kansas
Should I be concerned? I ordered my tune from brenspeed on 11-11-09 and as of today I still have not had it email to me. I did get a call last friday the 21st and he needed my serial number from my tuner and he said thats all he need to finish it up. I emailed it to him and have heard nothing since then. Just getting concerned, well, anxious more than anything!:rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

They probably ran out of time and they are probably off this week because of Thanksgiving...:(

Plus one on that. You should get a an email once they charge your card and when it ships. You will love your tune. It took off over 4 tenths of my quarter mile times. Spins em hard going into second and third with an auto trans!!:nice:

No need to worry...........they are a class act for sure.

patrick

Well, I am sure its just because of the holiday and they rushed to get it out to me, but I have had nothing but trouble with my brenspeed tune. I had to return everything to stock just so it will be drivable now. Hoping to get it straightened out monday for sure. I have talked to a few guys from other forums and such who recieved email tunes right before thanksgiving and they have all had problems too.