How long did it take you to get your tune??

J.Cagle

Jul 20, 2009
SouthEast Kansas
Should I be concerned? I ordered my tune from brenspeed on 11-11-09 and as of today I still have not had it email to me. I did get a call last friday the 21st and he needed my serial number from my tuner and he said thats all he need to finish it up. I emailed it to him and have heard nothing since then. Just getting concerned, well, anxious more than anything!

They probably ran out of time and they are probably off this week because of Thanksgiving...

Plus one on that. You should get a an email once they charge your card and when it ships. You will love your tune. It took off over 4 tenths of my quarter mile times. Spins em hard going into second and third with an auto trans!!

No need to worry...........they are a class act for sure.

patrick

Well, I am sure its just because of the holiday and they rushed to get it out to me, but I have had nothing but trouble with my brenspeed tune. I had to return everything to stock just so it will be drivable now. Hoping to get it straightened out monday for sure. I have talked to a few guys from other forums and such who recieved email tunes right before thanksgiving and they have all had problems too.