How many here have raced and beaten a ZO6 vette?

• Sponsors (?)

Not to go off topic ( i would never do that on purpose) :D

But i LOVE Grand Nationals, GNX's and T-Types.. (original posters avatar)

:drool:

I have raced two and beat both of them. They were an 01 and 03 c5's.

It was the drivers fault. One was on 315/35/18 drag radials...and I still beat him off the line and too 110mph.

c5 zo6's run 117-118mph with good drivers and the c6 run in the upper 120's while still pulling 1 G on the skidpad and getting close to 25-30mpg.

Hah unless that Z06 runs 9.80's on motor he ain't got nothing for me, ohh and if he does i've always got my big purple bottle in the back just to rub it in his face. nothing feels better than stomping the crap out of a guy in his brand new Z06 that he just dropped 60k on. i do have respect for those cars they do really well all around, i just wouldn't ever own one, unless it was given to me.

Hah unless that Z06 runs 9.80's on motor he ain't got nothing for me, ohh and if he does i've always got my big purple bottle in the back just to rub it in his face. nothing feels better than stomping the crap out of a guy in his brand new Z06 that he just dropped 60k on. i do have respect for those cars they do really well all around, i just wouldn't ever own one, unless it was given to me.

What kind of top end are you running on your motor? Sounds pretty mean, and I'm wondering how it compares to mine because I havent got any track times or dyno numbers for it yet.

950 Holley HP, ported edelbrock super vic, some old school tfs stage 3's that have been hog ported, and a custom grind. it's a beast, i can't wait to get it dyno'd with my zex perimiter plate. once all is said and done after i'm finished with my lil' changes lol, i'm hoping for a 8.70-8.8 at 155-160. The car has been a 9.1 on a crappy NOS kit that had tons of problems, so i'm thinking all should be good shortly. Plus, it can run true street all day long, so i'm planning on cleaning house and with any luck getting it in a magazine.

Also, it really needs a bigger set of heads, like something flows about 365 and it would be a super hoss, but before i spend that kind of money again, i will just go big block, u know?