How to find an old car of mine?

Mr. Rustypwnz

Advanced Member
Jun 1, 2005
indianapolis/ valdosta ga
hey guys, ive been thinking about how nice it would be to have another sn95 well Ive looked nothing looks good to me except my old 95, so im trying to get it back, he put a wicked engine in it after i sold it, 331 dart block and all LOL, I have the vin code still, I really want it back ive already sent ebay a letter about tracing my records back some years to find the buyer, i think Im going crazy over this thing. i guess im too sentimental? How do some of you guys find old cars of yours?

Thanks josh

any useful comments would be appreciated!! :SNSign: :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

I thought about doing this once. But when I saw the car 1 year later, many things had changed. It went from a repainted mint 92 white GT........to an OK white 92 GT. All the paint was spidered on the rear bumper, the right rea rquarter was backed into, and the exhaust was hacked......nobody takes the same care of a car as you would have!!!

I saw my old 88 coupe dancing around town, shortly after I sold it. It went from a fresh white paint (including the door trim and cobra grill insert) to a 'bush buggy'. Appartently the guy didn't realize the power it had and backed it into a corn field on 2 or more occasions. Gut wrenching, it was.