How to have sex in the backseat of a 65

See I got your attention!!:rlaugh:

I have a San Jose project car (DSO 72 w/A block/4 speed/Pony). I bought it with 92k in 1982 for $400. It now has 341k and all original. It seems that the front suspension is starting to fail. The steering is getting loose and it seems to be the passenger side tie rod. There are many brands out there. I am looking at MOOG for the replacement. Any suggestions??
BTW I have never had a front end alignment done on this car. I am on my fourth set of tires since I bought the car and never rotated. I have not had any problems going 55 to 60 thousand miles on a set of tires. I am almost afraid to touch the front end!

I am trying to decide whether to replace this one part or replace everything? Help Me!!

Anyway, this golfer, having completed his game, gets in his car. Since it is a new Cadillac XLR he outs the top down and now thirsty drives to the local drive-thru for a soda. He orders the soda and pulls up to the window. The clerk tells him $1.09 and he reaches into his pocket to get his change. In his pocket were a couple golf tees along with his money. As he is paying for the soda the clerk asks "What are those white things?" He says "they are tees that hold my balls when I drive," Then she says " What will Cadillac think of next":shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

KillerKittyCat said:
See I got your attention!!:rlaugh:

I have a San Jose project car (DSO 72 w/A block/4 speed/Pony). I bought it with 92k in 1982 for $400. It now has 341k and all original. It seems that the front suspension is starting to fail. The steering is getting loose and it seems to be the passenger side tie rod. There are many brands out there. I am looking at MOOG for the replacement. Any suggestions??
BTW I have never had a front end alignment done on this car. I am on my fourth set of tires since I bought the car and never rotated. I have not had any problems going 55 to 60 thousand miles on a set of tires. I am almost afraid to touch the front end!

I am trying to decide whether to replace this one part or replace everything? Help Me!!

Yeah, you got my attention, but I know the answer; with alot of contortion. :D

You drive alot of highway miles, dont you? My dad drives about 120mi a day(freeway) and gets 50-60k out of his tires. Moog suspension/steering parts are good, probably some of the better ones you can get. As for alignment, you'll probably need one if you replace a tie rod. With the mileage you have on the car, I would recommend replacing all the suspension bushings since they are probably pretty dried and worn out. 341k is alot.

Always admired the '71-73 fastback guys

with the '71-73 Mach 1/Fastback/Sportsroof guys and the fold-down seat, you've got a love nest right back there. And it's nice for her to have such a good view of the stars - that's all the rear window is really good for anyway. :rolleyes:

D.Hearne said:
:D Can't say for a 65, but it's possible with a fold down rear seat in a 67 fastback:D And "Astroglide" works much better than any lotion:rlaugh:

70vert said:
with the '71-73 Mach 1/Fastback/Sportsroof guys and the fold-down seat, you've got a love nest right back there. And it's nice for her to have such a good view of the stars - that's all the rear window is really good for anyway. :rolleyes:

its also a nice big window for someone to walk by and take a peek!!!! :Damnit:

well in a 70 you can either ( i have reclining bucket seats :flag: )

I just jump in the passenger seat, put it down all the way and say "get on top hunnie.....and if it comes down to it you can sit in the middle of the back seat, put both chairs up and as far forward as possible and go to town :rlaugh:

mustangman70 said:

I just jump in the passenger seat, put it down all the way and say "get on top hunnie.....and if it comes down to it you can sit in the middle of the back seat, put both chairs up and as far forward as possible and go to town :rlaugh:

thanks for the great in-depth description!:flag:

mustangman70 said:

Less complex method: drive home.

Ok here is yoy answer, Just get the part you need, The new parts are made cheep and wont last as long as your old ones, You know *** crap.
Your first question is...... O yea, lots of fun, but today I cant even sit in the back seat!