How to refresh my windows?

Dtowncats

Jun 2, 2003
York, PA
Well it's about that time. Getting the Stang ready for late spring. I already have the door panels off so I might as well fix the windows. My problem is the pass. window will go about half way up and then it will find a rough spot and will slow down a lot. What parts need replaced to fix this? Use this page as a reference so i know what I will need. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

to refresh windows, go to the tool bar thing at the top. between stop (red X) and home (little house) is a box. click on it. :rlaugh:

what year and trim (vert, etc) are we talking?

have you checked it out yet? does the track have a bunch of crud on it halfway down? stuff like that......

look at the guide bushings - and check the track alignment (kind of hand in hand). you might be binding up. if the motor is out, power it and see if the motor slows on its own after a little bit of time.

just some random useless ideas. good luck.

92 hatchback. I haven't checked it out yet but I am trying to get ideas of what to look for when I do. I will be replacing the pass. side door lock soon so I will be in there to look around. I would like to have the parts for when I do check it out because I don't want to wait any longer to get the thing on the road.