Howdy From Mn

ranger5652888

Oct 24, 2015
Mn
New to the world of fuel injection and computers with my 95GTS,it's not a carb that's for sure the last build I did was my 33 Ford Vik,I built up a carb'd 302 for that so this FI is new to me as hands on new so anyway I have learned you don't need to spend gobs of money to build a nice FI 302,I did it the hard way so now I've been schooled as they say but anyway my GT is just something for me to mess with,I was a Counterman from 1981 to 1996 and then had a change in life and left the auto seen for a bit,got out about when everything was going FI and computerized so that's why it all new and foreign for the most part the rest isn't bad.
Road Harley's for 29 years until my health went to heck but still have 2, Electra Glide and Softail,have a couple atv's and a couple UTVs,boat and pontoon being I live on a lake.
I've had 3 main heart attacks in the last 3 years and two different pacemakers put in plus I have a fused and plated neck and a Morphine pump in my back for chronic pain and ya I'm disabled for the most part. I should add I'm into weapons just built me up a nice Scar 17s in FDE and also was a avid bow hunter for last 32 yrs.
That's all Later......

• Sponsors (?)