hsean's project "resto mod"

• Sponsors (?)

71494E4F-363D-4E2D-AA31-E6D1E0F451F9.jpeg
4294F220-9F0A-4E04-AD4F-607C0DFF7B71.jpeg
11F51797-1652-4ADA-AA30-E2AF70B5BCB7.jpeg
7173A8CE-83EB-48F0-BF98-68A392ADDA76.jpeg
97B419C0-CE94-441A-BF8F-6D7887CB1451.jpeg

Reactions: 6 users
I used foxbody seat frames that I welded them to tubular steel I got from Lowe’s
I bought square tubing at Home Depot just incase I needed it for mounting stock foxbody brackets as well.

Do you by chance have any pictures of the brackets on the seat?

I am planning on finishing mine this weekend.

I've always loved your car, but I can't help but think that the wheels (color mainly) don't do the rest of the car justice. It's just soooooo damn sexy but the wheels make it look like a super model in "comfy" underwear.

I've always loved your car, but I can't help but think that the wheels (color mainly) don't do the rest of the car justice. It's just soooooo damn sexy but the wheels make it look like a super model in "comfy" underwear.
i plan on going with an 18 inch deep dish wheel in memory of a friend who drowned last summer jumping into a lake to save someone even though he didn't know how to swim.he was always trying to get me to go with different wheels and i never got around to doing it.

Reactions: 5 users
Leather wrapped console? Did you have that done?

Edit: just reread the entire thread. Very nice work and damn nice car. Kind partial to the wheels on it now, but their original polished finish

Last edited:
i plan on going with an 18 inch deep dish wheel in memory of a friend who drowned last summer jumping into a lake to save someone even though he didn't know how to swim.he was always trying to get me to go with different wheels and i never got around to doing it.
The world doesn't have enough people like that in it...Godspeed to him and his family.