hsean's project "resto mod"

i plan on going with an 18 inch deep dish wheel in memory of a friend who drowned last summer jumping into a lake to save someone even though he didn't know how to swim.he was always trying to get me to go with different wheels and i never got around to doing it.
So sorry to hear about your friend, today marks the 6th anniversary of my best friend taking his own life. I still have his motorcycle as it was his baby and plan to keep it forever. I'm sure your friend would have loved the gesture!

• Sponsors (?)

reviving my build thread i still have this car but almost made the mistake of selling it to buy a corvette.i decided to keep it and change some things with the interior that i didn't really like.i am a long ways from being done but i got a few things done .the whole interior will be two-tone black and red also changing the door panels .i have some really cool ideas which should really make it stand out.

Attachments

• mustang red.jpg
    mustang red.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 129
  • mustang red 2.jpg
    mustang red 2.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Hey Sean! Boy I'd have hate to seen you sell it. New Vette or prior gen? I like the thumb grips, that's really cool! Be interesting to see how it all turns out.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey Sean! Boy I'd have hate to seen you sell it. New Vette or prior gen? I like the thumb grips, that's really cool! Be interesting to see how it all turns out.
I WAS LOOKING AT THE CURRENT MODEL IN A 6 SPEED.ONE DEALER LIED TO ME AND THE OTHER never got ahold of me.the new one came out and I loved it until I found out no more sticks .I Dee decided to keep the mustang and fix what I didn't like about the car.

Welcome back!
Yeah I have been away awhile I started doing work on my focus turning into an st minus the powertrain. I did some carbon fiber stuff to that as well including the RS wing that I am still working on.I decided to get back into the mustang. I will post pics as I go the interior I am really excited about should give it that high end car feel that I am after.