I Am A Homeless Man

Fran has a killer ultra street car . He builds some nice stuff

He's getting the Vette ready for 1/8 mile for the YouTube call out this weekend. Just watched the latest video.

Did you see Fletcher Cox steal Fran's white ZR1 last week? He was seeing if he could fit in it then took it for a joy ride.

The nice stuff to me is the Caddy CTS-V's they do. Man to have that luxury and still knock down 800HP is nice.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

He's getting the Vette ready for 1/8 mile for the YouTube call out this weekend. Just watched the latest video.

Did you see Fletcher Cox steal Fran's white ZR1 last week? He was seeing if he could fit in it then took it for a joy ride.

The nice stuff to me is the Caddy CTS-V's they do. Man to have that luxury and still knock down 800HP is nice.
I didn’t get a chance to watch the fletcher cox one but i was laughing when i saw the title . Fletcher is a cool dude in person . Laid back , he was pitted acorss from us in GA last feb

It is spring, my parts are in!

ARH 2" long tubes and the A&A Ti trim kit, I know this isnt a Fox but I still lurk around here a lot.
Here are some pics over the last week, I am getting it Dyno tuned on the 24th! Start up and shake down tomorrow!
gAipusi.jpg
zv6n61q.jpg
aheZuWt.jpg
Bg2lIea.jpg
VVL8Y5W.jpg
SbkqkL2.jpg
8aSMho8.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
It is spring, my parts are in!

ARH 2" long tubes and the A&A Ti trim kit, I know this isnt a Fox but I still lurk around here a lot.
Here are some pics over the last week, I am getting it Dyno tuned on the 24th! Start up and shake down tomorrow!
gAipusi.jpg
zv6n61q.jpg
aheZuWt.jpg
Bg2lIea.jpg
VVL8Y5W.jpg
SbkqkL2.jpg
8aSMho8.jpg

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fuss: :fuss: :fuss: :fuss: :fuss: :fuss:

Oh wait... Is that the Sebring Orange Tint Coat? :drool:

You has pikcherz in sun? :O_o:

Funny but i've really been getting into the GM cars lately. I'm starting to see that the LS motor truely was crafted by the hand of God.

That's one nice car

• Haha
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 users
I can appreciate any nice car, really like the color.
I know it's done for aerodynamics but holy belly pans batman.

Really shows you that the corvette is in a while nuther class when it comes to performance over the mustang. Ford really needs a comparable 2-seater that isn't $500k without compromising mustang sales. They really need another thunderbird

ive had 11 mustangs including SFM 5S087, my only one regret is my 2012 GT 5.0 premium im fighting ford over the engine on, they told me nothing was wrong while under warrantee, now im afraid to drive it for fear of locking up the engine. it's only got 19k miles on it.