I Am A Homeless Man

Lucky, I could have done the same with my car, but didn't feel right selling it for so much more and thought I should put what I had saved into the stock market. I'll be lucky if I break even in 10 years. I'm learning some good maintenance though so when it comes time that I can upgrade I'll be able to keep extra good care of my lambo lol jk

The zl1 has good numbers, but I'm not sure if it's better than the corvette platform, especially at higher speeds. Especially now with the mids engine corvette

• Sponsors (?)

you are missing what was important to me
Factory forced induction and a MANUAL transmission

it was the ZL1 or the CT4/CT5 blackwing, wanted the CT5 but it was outside my budget, and while the CT4 is awesome it is built on the same Alpha chassis as the Camaro but heavier and less power

Reactions: 1 user
I was talking about cars the fit my criteria. forced induction and a manual transmission it is really simple.

C8 no manual, no forced induction
C7 Z06 at least 3 years old and still more expensive than this ZL1 and manuals were near impossible to find.
Mustang no forced induction, but manual
GT500 no manual and out of budget
Ct5 Blackwing awesome but out of my budget and way out of budget with crazy dealer mark ups
CT4 Balckwing very cool, built on similar "Alpha" chassis as camaro but 474 hp vs 650 but it would have been damn close to my budget.

So with my self imposed budget of 80k and the terrible time I was buying my options were very limited.

That's a sweet ride! You going to leave it stock or mess with it?
it should be as fast as the blown C7 it replaces, so I am planning on keeping it stock for a while at least. It was hard to toss the B2B warranty on the C7 and since this thing is new it has the full 3 years.

So I hope to keep it stock. nothing requiring a tune to void the warranty.

Reactions: 1 user
Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 11.09.17 AM.png

Noobz always brings the lolz

I'm basic, can we remove any labelin please
Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 11.09.17 AM.png

Noobz always brings the lolz
I'm basic, please remove labels I didn't set. Only said something because people were 3-peating it desperately. Yes it is a form of bullying and follows you around on every post. Do you think I ultimately care? not one bit. But to edit someone else's profile is just... creepy.

I'm basic, can we remove any labelin please

I'm basic, please remove labels I didn't set. Only said something because people were 3-peating it desperately. Yes it is a form of bullying and follows you around on every post. Do you think I ultimately care? not one bit. But to edit someone else's profile is just... creepy.
A form of bullying? Geez man, bullying? Really?

As I said I don't care, but some people don't take lightly to that kind of stuff. Just speaking up for others that may come by to visit then leave because they felt offended. Leave it for now, I don't care. This is not my first right of passage.