I finally got some better day time pics

rabidscoobie

10 Year Member
Jun 21, 2007
College Station,TX
Well I finally got some better pics with the crappy cell of my most recent endevor,rear blk out vinyl.As I stated in another post this was not a kit,this was vinyl I ordered from ebay and cut everything myself and installed.Its Matte Black Vinyl used for automotive graphics,I dont think it turned out to bad for a first time thing,I did not cut around the emblems,they were removed and reglued,that mach1 emblem was a PITA...each letter was its on emblem.

Does anyone think that I should smoke the tail lights?not sure if I wanna
Notice the white car with blk roof in the front,thats an 01 stang(a buds),looks kinda cool,white car black top..its a coupe npt a vert

View attachment 319546
View attachment 319547
View attachment 319548
View attachment 319549

• Sponsors (?)

That car is so sweet :drool: I like the vinyl better too :nice: I would do the smoker tails, they look great on dads termi. I just smoked the fogs with this VHT spray for lights about an hour ago. They look great so far and the stuff was only $6 :shrug:

Almost forgot....... take some better pictures :rlaugh: JK Mang I know the camera just crapped out on ya :D

That car is so sweet :drool: I like the vinyl better too :nice: I would do the smoker tails, they look great on dads termi. I just smoked the fogs with this VHT spray for lights about an hour ago. They look great so far and the stuff was only $6 :shrug:

Almost forgot....... take some better pictures :rlaugh: JK Mang I know the camera just crapped out on ya :D

Where did you get that VHT stuff,is it permanent spray?wouldnt mind seein some pics.

I guess it feels good to be able to rag on someone else about the camera for a change...huh...:rolleyes:

Hey the first 2 pics arnt bad for a cell camera.

Gonna haf 2 wait 2 I warsh it cause I dont want a buncha "your cars dirty" crap :rlaugh:

I dont care for them. Its dark and coats nice but light dont shine for crap through it :shrug:

Dad says one night " I cant see crap" I say "you wanted the smoked headlights and you can turn on your driving lights" he goes "oh yeah I wana smoke thoes too" :bang: Yeah thatl help with the night vision :nonono: