I have to go back there revisited (NEVER GOING BACK BECAUSE I HAD TO PULL OUT A GUN)

OMG dude, That is some CRAP!!!!! next time just shoot then ask ?'s lol. NO you did the right thing. I had some guys where i live in a very very bad neighborhood fallow me and a friend threw town then we got to the highway and they were still fallowing us in a white jeep. With broken boodles hanging out the window in there hands so i was like screw this we just decided to get the hell away and punched to about 145 and kept going for about 20 mins till we were out of sight. THe next week i went and got new plates i did not want them tracking me down some time or see me when i might have my wife and daughter with me. So keep your eye out and good luck.....

• Sponsors (?)

You have to be 21 to get a CWP. And Im not 21 yet. Soon though. But I can legally carry as long as its not concealed on my person.

Yeah tell me about it lol.

dude. If you are under 21, you are not allowed to even be in possesion of a handgun. Also even if you were 21 and did not posess a permit. The gun would have to be locked in the trunk with the ammo in the glove box or out of reach from the gun. This applies to all states. I hope you dont get into trouble with the cops on this one.

dude. If you are under 21, you are not allowed to even be in possesion of a handgun. Also even if you were 21 and did not posess a permit. The gun would have to be locked in the trunk with the ammo in the glove box or out of reach from the gun. This applies to all states. I hope you dont get into trouble with the cops on this one.

http://www.nraila.org/GunLaws/Default.aspx#?st=LA

Gun laws are different in every single state.

My computer keeps locking up when i try to go to the LA one, but IIRC you only have to be 18 to own and carry a pistol as long as its in plain view.

You ahve to be 21 to have a CONCEALED weapon. And you have to have a permit for it.

And the cops never even asked me twice about the gun, just to see it, who its was for (grandfather), how many shots fired, where I shot, etc. Then they gave it back and didnt think twice.

Holy**** dude, that's nuts. It was a good read, a lot of people suck when it comes to telling stories, lol.

If I was in your situation, I don't know what I would have done. Good thing you had some buddies with you, cause that crap woulda scared the hell out of me. Sounded like a movie.

http://www.nraila.org/GunLaws/Default.aspx#?st=LA

Gun laws are different in every single state.

My computer keeps locking up when i try to go to the LA one, but IIRC you only have to be 18 to own and carry a pistol as long as its in plain view.

You ahve to be 21 to have a CONCEALED weapon. And you have to have a permit for it.

And the cops never even asked me twice about the gun, just to see it, who its was for (grandfather), how many shots fired, where I shot, etc. Then they gave it back and didnt think twice.

your safe. I was indeed wrong. all states require 21 to PURCHASE handgun. In some states such as yours you can possess one. Weird law if you ask me. Anyway its a good thing you had one